Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sohee loves fun things!!

 
SOHEE dislikes normal things.
i have done many activity in my 26 year life long(?)
but then i dont like the same way what people do.
When SOHEE takes pic, she avoid normal things, too!
 i dont like take a picture, attention and standing up with uncomportable smile.
so i suggested to take a pic in different way!
here we are~ hehehhehe
 
 
i like the left one better than right one! doesnt it look much more natural ?
 
 
 
 
 


I went to baseball playing. and me and my friends were on AIR. what does it mean ?!! i think it is because i dont like normal way to cheering up so that we had hair bands on and we looked outstand and the camera man zoomed us in ! fun fun!


 
taking a pic in the toilet with mask on lol
 
and fun things i have done in my life.
빵야빵야~ ㅋㅋㅋ
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment